Tehran signals it is sitting on a stockpile of domestically made weapons that have never been used in combat and this time, restraint is off the table.

Iran’s Untested Arsenal Is Now on Standby
An Iranian military insider has revealed that Iran holds a range of modern, domestically produced weapons none of which have yet been deployed in the ongoing conflict with the US and Israel. The source confirmed these weapons exist and that Tehran is fully prepared to use them if America strikes again.
“We have produced modern weapons domestically weapons that have not yet been used on the battlefield and have essentially never been tested,” the source said, commenting on Iran’s readiness for a possible renewed US assault.
The source made clear that Tehran is not short of tools to hit back hard.
Also Read | US-Iran Nuclear Deal Inches Closer; Draft Agreement Enters Its Final Phase
“We Will Not Be Restrained This Time”
The insider’s message carried a sharp edge of warning directed squarely at Washington.
“This time, we do not intend to act with restraint,” the source stressed, in what amounts to one of Tehran’s bluntest statements since tensions escalated.
This comes after CNN reported on May 18 citing informed sources that the Pentagon had drawn up a target list for strikes against Iran. The list reportedly exists for the moment US President Donald Trump orders a resumption of military action. Trump, meanwhile, urged Tehran to move quickly toward a deal warning that time is running out.
Also Read | Iran’s Top Diplomat Eyes New York Trip for UN Middle East Security Talks
Trump Delayed Strikes on Iran After Gulf Allies Pleaded for Diplomacy
On Monday, Trump confirmed that the United States had been planning a strike on Iran but held it back following requests from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, who urged Washington to allow room for a possible agreement. At the same time, Trump ordered military commanders to remain on full alert ready for a large-scale offensive if talks collapse.
One of Trump’s key conditions is that Iran must not possess nuclear weapons. And in a statement that set nerves on edge the American president did not rule out fresh strikes on Iran as soon as the end of this week.
Also Read | Trump Says Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE Begged for a 2–3 Day Pause Before the Iran Strike
Iran Says It Is Ready for Every Scenario
Iran’s Foreign Ministry fired back stating that the Islamic Republic is prepared for every possible outcome. Tehran also noted that it had received US remarks and proposed amendments to a draft agreement only for Washington to ultimately reject it.
On Monday, the Fars news agency reported that Washington countered Iran’s peace proposal with five conditions of its own. Every single one of those conditions directly contradicts Iran’s stated demands.
Trump has consistently rejected Iranian peace proposals. These proposals included a ceasefire across all fronts including in Lebanon lifting of sanctions, unfreezing of Iranian funds, compensation for damages caused, and recognition of Iran’s control over the Strait of Hormuz. Even so, Trump continued to insist that a ceasefire remains in place and that negotiations are moving forward productively.
Also Read | Iran Readies New Tactical Moves if the US Strikes Again
Skirmishes Continue in the Strait of Hormuz
Despite the diplomatic back-and-forth the two sides have continued trading blows in and around the Strait of Hormuz. US Central Command stated that its strikes targeted those responsible for attacks on American military personnel operating in the region.
Meanwhile, the US Senate gave the green light to a bill that would limit the president’s authority to take military action against Iran adding yet another layer of political pressure on the White House as the standoff drags on.









